Not entirely sure what the technical name for this game is, however I do know that it provided much fun as our infamous "Closing Activity".
"Sometimes I really
hate it when it rains
really
hard
boiled eggs are nice to nibble
nibble on my pets ear she likes it
when it rains cows sit down on the
grass is never
greener way of thinking"
"It was a dark
night owls fly over my
house is full of freaks
wearing a cardigan covered in cats
cats live in hats undet mats where
its not the way you walk bu the way you
talk to me like your my mother"
"Sometimes I am convinced that I am going insane
becuase.. I wanted to cover it in
chocolate canke is best eaten from
my frilly pink little
knickers and socks
socks with holes in thanks
tonights going to be a good night"
"I want to
eating cheese is fun
fun times in my parents jacuzzi where
my best friend has a
bellybutton hair is all curly
and we went and ate chocolate
drops of chocolate is yum"
"I went to the shop
shop at my local hardware store for
special people can touch their nose with their
tongue piercings make me
feel very upset about
all this
stuff and things dont make sense
sense of being lost in this big
lonely world"
he he ha ha
ReplyDeletehe he ha ha
ReplyDelete